1. Enough confidence to no longer feel the need to justify what she eats, who she dates or what she wears, not only to other people, but to herself.
2. The goal of a bank account with a few months’ living expenses in it, if she doesn’t have that already. Just in case.
3. Only the phone numbers, Facebook friends, weekend plans, and roommates she actually wants.
4. A best friend who is like a sister.
5. A space of her own.
6. A good idea of what she needs in a romantic relationship, not just what she wants, or what she thinks she needs, and the willingness to explore different people and other ideas to find what exactly that is.
7. A closet of what she considers to be her “staples,” and among these things, something to wear to an interview, funeral, wedding, impromptu Friday night drink at a casual bar…
View original post 384 more words
Taking a break from a stressful work is one of the most crucial things for me and I even categorized my weekend as genuine part of my life especially Sunday. Breaking out to my comfort zone for a short time has never been this easy one, last year’s highlight of my life is travelling to Boracay Caticlan with my family to spend my birthday and this year I’m so excited to get back to Bora weeeee 🙂
For me, my family is where my heart is no doubt.. lol ang sarap sarap kaya tumira kasama parents.. HAHA and for me they are the most reliable persons in this entire world. *drama* lol but this is the reality.
I think we paid to kuya Barcode is within 70k+ consist of all in package for 5 persons it’s a bit pricey kasi we rushed our plans on going to bora.. we booked him April or 2013 and it’s already peak season.
Our flight was bound to Boracay Caticlan from Manila @ 6 am we arrived there at Caticlan airport for almost 1 hr and 10 mins and then we rode tricycle (fee is 100php for special ride) going to pier and then travel time is almost hour or two.. I cannot remember the exact time hoho and then the man from our inn accompanied us riding a multicab.
We stayed at St. Vincent inn station 2 hmm I can rate them for 3.5/5 because the man who will fetch us from airport is late for an hour omg… I don’t want to experience Bad vibes since I will be celebrating my birthday and I need to relax but the ladies at the frontdesk is very accommodating naman so quits lang hehe Kuya Barcode (Barcode trip and events) is very apologetic when I told him about what happened and I understand him naman because this is something that he cannot control and it’s the hotel’s liability to handle the issue. Anyways 1st activity in the morning is Island hopping for 3 hours then snorkeling is also included! 🙂
after Island hopping and snorkeling ..
we walked down the shoreline from inn to D’mall (where you can find good stuffs and foods lol)
shorelines of Boracay
at night you can watch the fire dancers and for Bora san castle you can either dish out some money for customized sand castle for 150-250 php.
our activities as follows: helmet diving for 3500 php (700/person)
in Station 1: please try Jonah’s fruit shake and calamansi muffins 🙂
I’m so excited for our upcoming second time around this coming April… 🙂
next activity this April 2014 parasailing, flying fish and sea diving! can’t wait!
My dear Friend Von has alot of memories (sorry I know we had a lot of good moments & bad moments during your stay in UHG..so might as well post some good past times here lol i’ll miss you!!) one good memory is having a breakfast medley with friends after shift especially Fridays or during paydays he’s the one who led us to Kanto breakfast freestyle, served with gourmet food but the setup of the place is kanto “karinderya” style.
if you want to visit the place in a chronological way (wherein you don’t have to go back and forth and you want to save money) take a trip to Tubigon not in tagbilaran kasi Tagbilaran is very far Except kung plan nyo mag swimming or island getaway tour then Going to Tagbilaran is the right place for you!
1. Your body type. Everyone gets into a relationship with someone knowing what they look like, and if that body type isn’t good enough for you or isn’t what you want, you don’t have to date them. But the relationships where it starts off with acceptance and ends up with pressuring to look a certain way are bound to fail. I used to date a guy where I was afraid to eat in front of him because he would talk about my “tummy” (even though I am pretty thin). It’s just dangerous.
2. Your favorite music. If someone makes fun of…
View original post 686 more words
♥ ♥ ♥ I love Ü
1. There is a healthy enough distance between your romantic relationship and your other friendships, but they can jive together and hold their own when they inevitably overlap. It’s not about loving every person your person is friends with or whether or not they’re best friends with all of your friends; it’s about whether or not you can make it…
View original post 815 more words